October 3, 2016

Kaley's Monthly Picture: Nine Months

Hello every and welcome back to the next set of monthly pictures for Kaley. I know not everyone likes looking at picture and updates of other peoples children, but I feel it's nice to have these things documented and it's even better to share them.

Though I do feel like maybe I need to try to get a Braxton related photo shoot going, since everything has been pretty Kaley heavy lately. Maybe if I can get him to sit still long enough that I can actually take a decent picture of him. I'll see what I can do, but I make no promises.



My goodness has this little girl ever changed in one month. It seems like every time I say that she gets into things, or crawls fast she gets even more into things and starts crawling even faster. There are things that Kaley gets into that I seriously didn't even know could be gotten into by a 9 month old - like a drawer in the built-in's. I've caught her hanging off the handle with the drawer open after she pushed a toy over and crawled onto it to grab the handle. Braxton hasn't even gotten into those drawers yet.

And she can crawl up stairs with zero help extremely fast. Like, one time I though Braxton had gone upstairs and started playing until I came upstairs (from running down for literally 2 minutes) to see him sitting on the couch, which is roughly where Kaley was when I left. We have our work cut out for us, and can be a little scary sometimes. Now if we have to walk away, Kaley get put into jail (aka the playpen).


On an unrelated note, which I don't think I ever shared here, her hair is finally growing in and getting long at the back. Like most babies, she had a bald patch at the back of her head. Now her hair is getting so long on just the top, as you can see above. We are going to have to trim her bangs soon or she won't be able to see. Braxton has super fast growing hair, so I'm hoping she will too. And it seems to be staying the same strawberry blonde/light auburn-brown colour so far, it's not blonde like Braxton's.


And is she ever a ham! Kaley loves the camera, and will get the goofiest smiles going on when the pre-flash lights go off. It's hard to takes pictures sometimes because I'm laughing too hard. I love the big grin with two teeth.


She is such a happy girl, always smiling and blowing raspberries. And she can single handily destroy an entire room in minutes while crawling through and playing with everything. She has this high pitch loud scream that she does when she's having fun that we call the "happy Kaley" scream. It is so loud and would be extremely annoying if it didn't show how happy she was. The only times she really gets cranky and grumpy are when she's tired or hungry. She's just like her mom that way, hangry is a thing people. Just ask Luis.


Well, that's it for this month. This was a long post, but so much happened in such a short time. And I had to share some of these pictures, they are way too cute. I will have another update next month, and who knows what will happen between now and then. I'll leave you with one more adorable picture to leave you smiling.


Kerby  

No comments:

Post a Comment