July 4, 2016

Kaley's Monthly Pictures: Six Months

Hello everyone and welcome back! I'm still here and trying to get things moving, but with summer here it's getting harder. Warm weather does not translate well into motivation when you have littles running all over. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things one day!

Today I am sharing Kaley's 6 month pictures and update. I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by! My little girl is getting bigger everyday and I don't know if I can stand it. If you missed previous months, you can find them here: one month, two months, three month, four months and five months.


This little girl make me laugh every single day. Multiple times. She is such a happy baby, I didn't realize how much Braxton wasn't. She is always smiling, laughing or acting like a goof trying to get us to smile. It's infectious. Seriously, Kaley has the goofiest smile ever. How can you not laugh when she smiles like this, I ask you?


And her feet are just about the coolest thing around. They reside in her mouth the majority of her waking hours.


She is working really hard on crawling right now. She can get up onto her hands and knees, rock and move her knees around but cannot figure out how to move her hands yet. She usually just ends up rolling over when she tries, then just keeps rolling until she gets what she wants. Braxton is not enjoying her being able to get to his toys, and has started moving toys onto the couch and coffee table so she can't get to them.


We are working on getting her to sit up by herself, but the girl won't stop moving. She is either trying to stand up or sticking her feet in her mouth. Both resulting in a face plant if not caught early enough, though that game is hilarious to her as well. She just started putting her hands down into a tripod pose, but that only lasts a few seconds. Practice makes perfect! We will keep at it.


And she hasn't really started solids yet, we started at five months but had to stop because she got extremely constipated. We had to take a break for a month to see what was constipating her, and it turns out she needs a low iron formula. We are in the process of that switch over, and are skipping baby cereal per the doctors advice. She tried butternut squash for the first time and ate half the jar.


I keep saying how different she is than Braxton was, and it's so true. She is my smiley, happy baby who laughs at everything. Hopefully she stays this way straight through her teenage years. Fingers crossed?

That's it for this month, I will see you again same bat time, same bat channel for next month's update. Sorry, I had to do it. My dad would be so proud.

Kerby 

No comments:

Post a Comment