March 7, 2016

Kaley's Monthly Pictures: Two Months

Hi one and all! I have managed to get my butt in gear and get a few things organized and some pictures sorted. Yay me! No seriously, sleep is a wonderful thing.

Today I want to share Kaley's two month picture, which I did manage to take on the day she turned two months old. I just took me forever to edit it and post it for you guys. She has grown so much in just a month, I feel like she is growing faster than Braxton did. Maybe it's just because I am watching him grow fast too.




She is crazy strong and will actually cry and throw fits if she can't stand when she wants to. And forget about stopping her from looking everywhere, girl loves to watch tv. And it's hard to stop her from looking at it!

She is still up multiple times at night, but we did manage one full night's sleep! I'm hoping that means that she will start sleeping through he night earlier than Braxton did, at 11 months old. His first full night's sleep was two weeks before his first birthday, for real.

I can't wait to see what changes will happen in another month!

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment