January 1, 2016

Introducing Kaley Elizabeth

Hello everyone and I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season! I know I keep disappearing on you guys but this time I had a really great reason. We had a huge surprise right before Christmas, our little Kaley Elizabeth was born! 



She arrived on December 22nd and we were completely caught off guard as we had an induction date scheduled for the second week of January. My doctor was convinced that I would go past my due date of December 30th, so we thought we had plenty of time to get ready. 

Needless to say, I am a little behind with everything I had planned for Christmas and getting ready for the new year. I will share her birth story later too, once I have some time to take more pictures and get some rest. It's been a crazy week and a half. And right now we are spending it getting to know each other and introducing Braxton to his little sister.


And one more picture because she's too cute not to share.

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment