December 6, 2015

The Big 2

Hello and happy Sunday! I don't have anything to share with you guys other than today my little man is getting a little bigger and turns two! I cannot believe how fast a year can fly, and how big my little guy has grown.




You are such a smart and funny little boy. You make us laugh everyday with a personality that is so large. You are stubborn just like your Mommy and love to laugh just like your Daddy. Everyday we learn something new and exciting, and I love that I get to share this amazing time in your life. I can't wait to see how you grown over the next 365 days. I want you to grow up and at the same time I want you to never grow up. We love you, always and forever.



We managed to have the same picture taken almost a year apart. And we will do this again every year until I can't force my children to do so, maybe eventually we will be the ones with our hands held.

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment