April 2, 2015

Easter Bunny Bunting

Hello again, surprised to see me? I know I have been all over the place with my posting over the last few weeks. Sometimes it gets so busy that I forget that I haven't done anything I can show you guys! We are still plugging away at Braxton's big boy room, I promise that some day I will have an update for you!

But back to this post, I have another quick and super cute Easter craft that will literally take you five minutes to do. I know that these are all over the internet, but they are just too cute not to share.



You will need 3 pieces of scrapbook paper and a yarn of your choice. That's it! Easy right? So first thing is to cut out some bunnies:


I decided to use three different papers and do three bunnies of each one. Next you will want to make some pom-poms. I don't have any pictures of this, but you will just want to wrap some yarn around three of your fingers. I did about 30 wraps, then tied off with the remaining yarn. Cut all of the loops and fluff.

Then use some white glue (or hot glue if you don't have white glue) to attach the pom-poms to your bunny butts:


Let dry for an hour or so, then hot glue some yarn or twine to the backs of you bunnies. Place at an equal distance apart, I just eyeballed this part. Hang and enjoy.


This is such a cute and easy way to add an Easter touch to any room in your house. You can even have your kids help you out by gluing the tails onto the bunnies. Make it even better with multi-coloured pom-poms. Your kids can choose which tail goes on each bunny, it might be the only time you can see a green bunny with a pink tail!

Do you guys have any easy and fun Easter crafts? Feel free to share!

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment