January 23, 2015

Friday Sweet Exchange #2


Hello there and happy Friday! What a busy week, and as I'm writing this I realized that I completely forgot to take pictures of my baking this week. I have no idea what happened and can't believe I forgot! It was a pretty yummy recipe, so I guess I will just have to make it again so I can show you guys.

Ready for another Sweet Exchange? I know I am!



I know last week only had one entry, but you got to start somewhere right? I didn't get a chance to try this yet, but it's on the list for dessert this weekend. I'm pretty excited about it too.

Cookin and Craftin shared their Banana Fluff with Chocolate syrup:

IMG_3619

It sounds like something I could eat in one sitting, and then be sad that it's all gone.

Hopefully you can find a recipe that you just have to make. So stick around and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment