November 2, 2014

first halloween

Hey everyone, I know it's a little late but I'm new to this blog game (so to speak). I wanted to share Braxton's Halloween costume with you guys, and if you follow me on Instagram you will have already gotten to see my cutie. We got this costume from a Carter's store near our house, and it's pretty cute.

Meet, Braxton the dragon!



Pretty adorable right? I know, you can make googly eyes all you want at him. He's taken ladies. Hopefully the horrible pictures don't scare you guys off!

Here are a few more, including his cute little bum tail!



Next year I want to make him a costume, so to Pinterest I go! And hopefully my picture taking skills get better by next Halloween!

I hope everyone had a safe Halloween! And feel free to share your little ghouls and goblins, I'm a sucker for kids in costumes.

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment