March 29, 2012

.....and life keeps going

Hey everyone.

Well, I am trying to stay upbeat right now and having a hard time. And I said to myself, Self....(JK!) I wouldn't do that to you guys.

But I did take a step back and went back to my previous post here. And I thought that instead of running to my room and pulling the covers or my eyes again, I should snap out of it.

Life goes on. 


Just because something happened to me, does not mean that life stops moving forward. No one knows that I am devastated but me, and I can't take it out on others.

If you did read my last post, you will know that the news is not good. 

We were hoping for the call to give us the greatest news in the world. 4 years in the making. But, it was not the results we wanted.

I just thought I would share that with you guys. 
No nursery plans in my future.

But that's okay. We will try again next month, and who knows? Maybe I will have some news to tell you guys.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment