January 4, 2012

Top 5 of 2011

Hello Again! Can you believe 2012 is here already? I know I can't; time sure flies after you are about 12 years old!

My wish for this blog in 2012 is get get my creative juices going and show you guys how crafty I can be. I found last year (so weird to say that four days into "this" year) I would forget to take pictures of before I did a redo, or of the steps. Even sometimes I forgot to show you guys at all! This blog is so new to me, but I promise to do better from now on.

I have been seeing "Top Posts of 2011" everywhere I look, and it got me to thinking? What were my top posts? This blog only started in September 2011, so there are really not many "top" posts. But I did find five that were head and shoulders above the others.Without further delay:

Top 5 Posts in 2011!
#1 - Ribbon Tree; with over a thousand page views is by far the leader of the pack.


#2 - Rec Room Before & After;


#3 - Fall Wreath



#4 - Salt Dough Gift Tags


And #5 - Bathroom Before


I want to say a big thank you to Thrifty Decor Chick, House of Hepworths, and Someday Crafts for all the traffic they sent my way. 

I hope to have many more post for you guys to see soon. Maybe they will make it to the best of 2012? Who knows!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment