December 30, 2011

A Post? Can't be! - Kitchen Before

What? No way! Yup....it's me.

Feels like it's been forever since I talked to you guys! With Christmas and the rush I just put the blog on the back burner. Hope you can forgive me!

Well right before Christmas I started to do a mini kitchen reno. I think it may have been a really bad time to start a project, but it was so worth it. I am going to show you the kitchen before pictures.

Viewer beware....I may have the ugliest kitchen in the whole world. Don't believe me? Take a look.



This was the kitchen the day we moved in. Scary, huh? I just love the mustard yellow walls, pale yellow cabinets, brown wallpaper backsplash and brown painted countertop. Can we say dated? I think we can.

The first thing that we did was paint the walls and take the wallpaper down. Somehow, we thought this would make everything better. We picked a nice green that I can't remember the name of. Here is a second view of the lovely yellow cabinets and you can see the wallpaper gone.


Here is a better picture of the new green paint.


It does look better than it did. But it stills qualifies for the ugliest kitchen award. The kitchen stayed this way for three years. I hated having people over because I was pretty embarrassed of the kitchen.

So this year I decided to do something about it. You guys inspired me!!

My internet seems to hate me right now. So I will finish the after pictures tomorrow. Stay with me guys!!


K.
Linking to:
HOH #81
Whipperberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment