November 1, 2011

Bathroom Before

Hi there, and fancy meeting you here! No really! :)

I told you guys a bit ago that I was going to show you the before picture of our main bathroom. I am really embarrassed to show you guys this, as the bathroom is original to the house.

Like.....40 year old fixtures and such. Like I said, embarrassed.

Anyway, here we go with a picture of the vainty from the doorway:

Are you jealous of my purple thing-a-ma-jings attached to the back of my vanity? I'm not. Don't mind the tape, I almost forgot to take pictures of the before! You can see the paint sample on the wall behind the toilet.


Here is another shot of the vanity. Now, I have no idea what the backsplace is made of. I think its just plastic? All I know is it's u.l.g.y and it does not have an alibi! (yes, I did just do that....deal with it...lol) You can see my attempt at decorating with the mini apothacary jars.

Just a note, the one jar has handmade lavendar soap from the Steed and Company Lavendar Farm in Sparta, Ontario. There is a gorgeous art/craft place there I will have to show you.

But I digress, here is a picture of the vanity base:


Nice. There were designs on there when we moved in....I ripped them off a few weeks ago. It was the cue to the Hubs that I wanted to do the bathroom.

Here is a picture of behind the door where all of the storage is. I am a short person, and these cabinets are about 3 feet deep and floor to ceiling. Not so good for someone who is 5'3. I can only use one of the four shelves.


Now just a quick view of the actual fixtures...be afraid...be very afraid....


The top picture is the light fixture. Then the showerhead, the PURPLE toilet paper roll and the bath faucet. I know, pretty fancy but not everyone can handle this amount of fancy. It takes talent, like "fancy-schmancy" (??) talent.

Well, that's all I have for you guys now. Hopefully I will have some after pictures for you soon!

K.
Linking to:
House of Hepworths 
Whipperberry 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment