October 12, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi there guys! Well I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Sally at Love of Homes
Thanks Sally!
Okay, rules of the this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (Thanks again Sally!)
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Send the award to 15 bloggers and let them know you gave them the award.
Okay, so seven things about myself....hmmm......

1. I am 25 years old
2. I L.O.V.E. to read. Never without a book, where ever I go, look for my book.
3. I love musicals!
4. I have been married for 3 years.
5. I may have a little bit of O.C.D when it comes to organizing my house and life. (Who doesn't though!)
5. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs.
6. I like diet pop better than regular pop.
7. And......I love reading blogs!
I am passing the award to:

 Some of these are blogs I have been following for a while, and some are ones that have caught my eye in the last few weeks.

Happy Blogging Everyone!

K.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Why thank you! And best of luck to you as a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, you made our day! I'm looking for a way to follow you, but nothing is showing up for that (it's just blank under "followers".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figured it out! Newest follower here, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you bunches for the award. I'm a new follower and am going to check out that apple cake recipe!

    gertie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award & for following our blog. I LOVE to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete