October 27, 2011

Fall Tablescape - Better Late than Never

Hi! I know, I know!
Slow to get started with my fall tablescape. I kept meaning to take pictures, but I always found something better to do at the time.

But here it is:



It's not much, but I like it. It's nice and simple and cat friendly.

The candles and glass holders were from the Dollar Store, I think I have had them for a few years now. Coffee candles....is there anything better in life? (Don't answer that)


The ceramic white and orange pumpkins were from my local Loblaws Superstore. I believe they were $1 each last year. They gorgeous and I wish I had bought more!


The pinecones were from my Mom, and I remember these as a kid. So I have no idea where they came from. The apples are from Micheals and I believe a bag of them was $12. The mini gourds are real and from my local farmers market. The leaves are from the Dollar Store.

Well, what do you think? Pretty okay for a quick tablescape before winter hits.



I hope you enjoyed my late fall tablescape! Feel free to show me yours!

K.
Linking to:
House of Hepworths 

No comments:

Post a Comment