October 5, 2011

Cute Update - #1

Hi everyone!! Hope you are having a great fall day!

This will be a quick post, just a little cute update. I am thinking of doing a little post like this everytime I think you guys need a dose of cute in your day!

With the cold weather fast approaching, I have to start getting the dog clothes out for my chihuahua. Poor little guy gets cold!


Here is a picture of my little Rokko wearing the sweater from the first dog my family ever owed. This sweater is about 15 years old. My mom gave it to me when I got Rokko, thinking he might fit into it some day. Well, he is 3 years old now and I don't think he's getting any bigger!!




You can see my other dog Motley in the second picture! Quite the size difference, eh?

Well, that was my cute update. If you have any cute pictures, I would love to see them! I can always use a little cute in my day!

See you next time! 

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment